LEPHALALE - The SAPS Limpopo Provincial Corporate Communication and Liaison through Sergeant Mienkie Ramakgoakgoa from the Provincial Media Centre, embarked on an on-air awareness campaign, yesterday, 09 April 2021 with the Waterberg FM in Lephalale.
The objective of this campaign was to continue with the fight against crime across our province utilizing the air-waves.
• Crime related factors that were outlined to the listeners were as follows:
• Implications of criminal records;
• Procedures of applying for a protection order;
• The danger of being a spectator at the crime scene;
• Citizen’s arrest in preventing mob attacks and
• Gender Based Violence and Domestic Violence.
The contact details of Waterberg District Commander and the Station Commanders were shared with the listeners. All the questions posed during the interview were answered accordingly.
Source: South African Police Service